You do not need to have relatives or acquaintances, but you must have a sponsor in the United States.

Individuals or organizations who agree to sponsor an individual from Ukraine for humanitarian parole must submit evidence that they will be able to provide financial support during the individual’s stay in the U.S.

A person seeking humanitarian parole may have more than one sponsor to show financial support. An organization may alternatively serve as a sponsor.