Where Can I Find More Information about Entry/Immigration into Canada?
A Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) for individuals fleeing Ukraine has been established. More details can be found on this official government page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures/cuaet.html
For comprehensive information about immigration for those affected by the situation in Ukraine, please see these other official government resources:
Where Can I Find More Information about Entry/Immigration into Countries Other than the U.S. and Canada?
- PILnet Information for People Coming from Ukraine
- Country-specific guidance on travel documents, registration, access to social, medical, and housing services, as well as information about administrative steps to establish yourself in the country of choice.
- Information for people fleeing the war in Ukraine
- Guidelines for refugees from Ukraine by the European Commission
- Legal Aid Portal (KNP Law)
- Connects individuals seeking legal help and lawyers offering legal help. (HU, ENG, RUS, UA, PL)
- United for Ukraine
- Lawyers offering assistance mainly in their personal capacity (link came through EPBI).
- EuropeanYoung Bar Association (EYBA)
- Lawyers with expertise in migration law, human rights and refugee law, in the European countries, that are available to give advice for who is in need or to help collate information, on a pro bono basis
- UA Support
- Helps refugees from Ukraine fleeing to a variety of countries connect with lawyers offering help and collects legal information on the related issues that can help the refugees find their way when they arrive in a new country.
- Free Legal Advice by Ukrainian Bar Association (en, ua)
- Legal advice on issues related to the war in Ukraine. Phone hotlines or chat.
- European Pro Bono Alliance network
- Information on available resources for fleeing Ukrainians by country.
Resources for Poland
- Polskie Forum Migracyjne
- Help foreigners in Poland
- Info in Ukrainian
Resources for Hungary
- Hungarian Guide for Ukrainians
- Hungarian Helsinki Committeeassisting people fleeing Ukraine
- Menedek–Hungarian Association for Migrants assisting people fleeing Ukraine.
- Migration Aid:[email protected]
Info for Displaced Ukrainians
- Asylex Chatbot (en, ua)
- Information about the asylum options for Ukrainians
- A guide to refugee immigration and travel requirements
- Information on key points from a number of CMS jurisdictions.
- The European Legal Network on Asylum (ELENA) & European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE)
- Information on access to territory, international protection procedures, and reception conditions for people fleeing the war in Ukraine in European countries.
- European Union Agency for Asylum (EEAA)
- Situational update on the war in Ukraine; and outlined the rapid response actions that the European Union and its Member States have taken to provide shelter and temporary protection (4 March 2022)
- European Young Bar Association (EYBA)
- Lawyers with expertise in migration law, human rights and refugee law, in the European countries, that are available to give advice for who is in need or to help collate information, on a pro bono basis.
- Mayer Brown
- A resource summarizing the policies and requirements for Ukrainian nationals to enter other countries, including special programs set up in the wake of the crisis.
- United for Ukraine
- Provides information to people affected by the crisis in Ukraine and facilitates access to humanitarian assistance provided by third parties.
- Задвиж_ка (ua, ru)
- Information by country about immigration and refugee law for people on the move from Ukraine.
- News: U.S. will take on 100,000 refugees