FAQs and Clarifications on Immigration Law for Ukrainians Seeking to Enter the United States with translations
A comprehensive source of verified information produced by immigration attorneys.
- Refugee Admission and Asylum Protection
- Humanitarian Parole
- Border Crossing Procedures and Assistance
- Temporary Protected Status
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas and Permanent Residence in the U.S.
- Additional Questions about Immigration to the U.S.
Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
“An unaccompanied minor is NOT eligible for the Uniting for Ukraine program.”
- Who can bring my child across the border?
- Who cannot (or should not) bring my child across the border?
- Can a child cross the U.S. Border without an adult?
- What proof do I need to bring my child across the border?
- What happens to children who are detained?
- How can I find out the status of a child who has been detained?